1.27.2008

Two in Two

I am faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound!

I ... had a lot of down time.




















Yarn: Knitpicks Memories, Redwood
Needles: US Size 2
Pattern: my usual toe-up over 60, short-row heel, 2x1 cuff
(finished in six days)

I've worn these once, and you can already see the enormous amount of pilling that has occurred. I don't know how long these will last, and that's sad, because I really need some red socks.




















Yarn: Opal Rainforest, Tiger
Needles: US Size 2
Pattern: my usual toe-up over 60, short-row heel, 2x1 cuff
(finished in 8 days)

I've been wanting this yarn for a long time, and I bought this from eBay for only ten bucks. I love, love, love this colorway; it's very primal, I think. I don't have any clothes that match, but that will not keep me from wearing these socks.

So, that's right, I have knit TWO complete pairs of socks in only TWO weeks. That is a personal best.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena