6.28.2007

Booking Through Thursday: Desperation

What’s the most desperate thing you’ve read because it was the only available reading material?

If it was longer than a cereal box or an advertisement, did it turn out to be worth your while?


I once read the student handbook of my school, cover to cover. We are technically supposed to read it every year, I think, but it always says the same things.

Except I found out, this year, that this line had been added to the student dress code:
No grills or mouth jewelry

So ... yeah, I think it was worth it.

2 comments:

Rowena said...

LOL, no grills or mouth pieces? LOL...too funny.

I'll read anything but I prefer to read books! =)

Happy BTT!

Mei said...

Yeah, I prefer books too. Still ... that one line made my whole day.

 

Made by Lena