1.29.2007

What? Knitting?

I was making something the other day, and I was moving right along on it, and my circular needle snapped. Yes, SNAPPED right off the cord. I was so mad I didn't knit for like, TWENTY WHOLE MINUTES.

I couldn't hack it! I had to do something while I was watching television; I can never do just one thing at once. So I got out the straight needles and this is what
I made:




It's just practice, to see if I could do it.











I'm not even sure it's big enough.















I mean, LOOK at this.













It's weird to think that a person who can wear this is, right now, inside my sister's stomach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I think they are cute!

Mei said...

Well, technically, there's just one, so IT'S cute. But yeah, it is. I just don't know about the size. I need a baby dummy to try things on.

 

Made by Lena