10.30.2005

I Had a Busy Week

I haven't posted since Monday, and that is a long time. It's just been crazy around here lately, and here is last week's schedule to prove it:

Monday -- auditions for the school play, plus that whole water bill thing
Tuesday -- more parent/teacher conferences, during which I read a book
Wednesday -- more auditions; choir practice
Thursday -- an unexpected trip across the state, about which I will write more later
Friday -- blessedly, nothing; my first chance to take a nap all week; I watch a bunch of stuff I'd Tivo'd
Saturday -- Scrabble tournament for the Metropolis Literacy Council, about which I will also write more later

I feel as though I have been going and going and going, like that rabbit, except without the added bonus of being able to bang a drum at the same time.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena