4.23.2009

Happy BDay to My Boyfriend

Though his real birthdate is unknown, most people assume that today is William Shakespeare's birthday.

To celebrate--and to try to raise a little money for the drama club--I sold these stickers to students and teachers; the students got to wear hats and the teachers got to wear jeans.

(One teacher, when asked if he wanted to participate, said, "Oh HAYL yes." Is it sad that being able to wear jeans to school is the best thing that's happened to us all week?)

Here's the magic sticker:














I used The Gimp, and by "used," I definitely mean "spent four hours saying bad words and not reading the help manual."

But the end result, I think, is pretty good. In fact, I may have stopped EVERY PERSON I SAW this morning to say, "Look what I did!"

Little things are so exciting to me.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena