11.26.2008

Thanks

On this Thanksgiving, I'm thinking about some of the things I'm grateful for.

THE OBVIOUS:

-my family
-my cat
-my friends
-my health

THE USUAL:

-my job
-my students
-my books
-my TiVO
-my car
-my savings

THE LESS USUAL

-that my drive to work is less than 10 minutes
-that my town is so safe that the police have to make up crimes
-that I get to travel overseas
-that my phone has a navigation system
-that I can do all my Christmas shopping online

THE UNIQUE

-that the play will be over a week from tomorrow
-that I remembered to buy a watch yesterday
-that I am having a turkey sandwich tomorrow
-that I cleaned the kitchen last night
-that I can watch The Mummy whenever I want
-that I teach a theater class
-that nobody tells me when to go to bed

No comments:

 

Made by Lena