12.16.2007

Tipping the Scales

I need something silly to balance out the previous post.

You Should Have a Purple Christmas Tree

For you, the holidays represent a time of creativity and expression.
There's no way you'd do something bland simply for tradition's sake.

You are an independent person, and you definitely do the holidays your own way.
And you're decadent enough to go way over the top with any unusual holiday ideas you have.

Your purple tree would look great with: Purple lights and ornaments

You should spend Christmas Eve watching: A Christmas Story

What you should bake for Santa: "Kitchen sink" cookies - with a ton of things in them



Yep, it got me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got the green tree, which is pretty much me. Except instead of the Grinch, I will be watching "your" movie "A Christmas Story".

 

Made by Lena