8.11.2007

Excuses, Excuses

I didn't do the 5K today and here's why:

1. I gave up my training because of the assault on my knees. Someday I will record the sounds my knees make when I bend them and you'll all be sorry you had to hear that.

2. Since I've spent the summer doing a big bucket of nothing, these past two weeks have kicked my butt, and I need the weekend to recuperate. I went to bed last night at 9:30 and got up this morning at 10:00.

3. I have four separate classes to plan for this year, one of which is brand new to me. I need every available hour to plan and prepare. I haven't even had a nap today. (I KNOW.)

4. It is hotter than the devil's butt crack around here, even at 7:00 am. I have adjusted to the heat and humidity by getting a headache in the five minutes it takes to get from the school to my car. Every day. (true story!)

5. I am lazy.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena