2.06.2007

Loot

Yesterday I picked up a box at the post office. Here's what was inside:









a beautiful olive green knitting bag!




And here's what else what in the box:













Knit One, Kill Two (a knitting mystery)
star-shaped candle
two heart-shaped candleholders
cinnamon bun-scented candle
fluffy pen
bookmark
lavender bath set

and YARN. Lots and lots of YARN:
three skeins of Lion Brand Landscapes in Country Sunset
three skeins of Rowan All Seasons Cotton (in a kit to make a bag called Alfie)
one skein of Moda Dea Zing
one skein of Frog Tree Alpaca (I bought some of this in London and I LOVE it; it is the softest yarn I have knit with, so lovely)

As you can see, it's quite a haul. My secret pal is Jeannie, and she has been GREAT. Thank you so much Jeannie! You have spoiled me rotten!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena