8.20.2006

Fingers Crossed

Though you can't tell by looking at this here blog, I HAVE been knitting lately.

I am making something that I hope to enter in our county fair. It has required me to do math, and my math skillz being what they are (this is to say, nonexistent), I have spent quite a bit of time ripping back and ripping out and just ripping ripping ripping. Also, maybe a little cussing.

It has to be completed by Thursday, so that is hopefully when I will post pictures.

Okay, but this is the best part: should I win (I don't know; I hope so, but I guess it depends on how many people enter. I don't think there are a lot of knitters in this area, but then, what do I know? There could be a million and all of them could have made something to show at the fair), first prize is ... FIVE DOLLARS.

That would totally make all my work seem worthwhile.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena