6.07.2006

Trumped!

I've spoken many times about how I have a severe math aversion, how I am math-illiterate, how math gives me hives, etc. But I believe I may now know someone who is even worse than me, something which I did not think was possible.

This happened about a month and a half ago, in (it figures!) my third period class. They are maybe not the sharpest kids I've ever known.

Occasionally, I like to listen to music during my planning period, so I had brought in this cd:

It's this phenomenal Christian band called Waterdeep, who got together with another band, 100 Portraits, to do an AMAZING acoustic worship cd called Enter the Worship Circle. Go listen to it.

So this girl who sits by my desk says to me one day, "Ms. Flower, H is afraid of you."

This did not bother me as much as you think it might.

"Oh yeah?" I said. "Why?"

She replied, "He saw that cd over there, and it looks weird, and he thinks you are a devil worshipper."

I will NOT stoop so low as to tell you the music this child listens to, but I will tell you that the bands' names could be similar to JC/BC or Sack Blabbath. So I don't know why my CHRISTIAN CD makes him think I am making deals with the devil.

Now, I know that I am very bad at the math, but even I know that 2+2=4.

But this kid, HE put 2 and 2 together and got SATAN.

That takes some hefty math talent, right there.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena