3.01.2006

I Had an "Amazing" Time

Last night was the premiere of the latest Amazing Race--yet another edition that I am not on (sigh).

All last week, it was like the week before my birthday: I was so hyped up, and so focused on this ONE DAY, and I couldn't stop talking about it.

"So are you watching the Amazing Race?"
"Have you been to the Amazing Race website yet?"
"What are you doing Tuesday?"
"DO NOT CALL ME I DON'T CARE IF IT'S AN EMERGENCY."
"Who's your favorite team right now?"
"No, I cannot come to your basketball game, even if it is the semifinals, because the Amazing Race is on."
"YES IT IS THAT IMPORTANT."

And I have to say, it was so, so wonderful. I am so glad that there aren't any families, or stupid party-mobiles, or Weavers. They went to Brazil, and that is outside of the United States! Last year they went outside the U.S. during one leg; this year it's a RACE AROUND THE WORLD, BABY!

Guess who my favorite team is. [hint: think NERD]

No comments:

 

Made by Lena